PicoSure® Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Turn back time with PicoSure laser treatments! PicoSure laser skin rejuvenation is a noninvasive procedure that reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, melasma and acne scars all with no downtime and without causing painful side effects. Two to three sessions are usually recommended to achieve best results. Side effects may include some redness and minor swelling, but they will not last long. Most people can resume their regular activities immediately following laser skin rejuvenation treatments.
Sun, skin disorders, aging and even heredity can all contribute to skin irregularities on the face and elsewhere on the body. These include textural irregularities like wrinkles and acne scars, pigmentation changes like freckles and sunspots, or visible blood vessels.
Patients may not be aware of the amazing new PicoSure laser technology available for skin rejuvenation and skin care. Using this new laser, Newport Tattoo Removal can treat patients and have them leaving the treatment center looking younger and healthier on the same day. We can treat any area of the body that shows signs of aging due to environmental exposure. Some of the procedures can be combined to brighten skin tone and remove discolorations.
Conditions that can be treated with PicoSure skin rejuvenation at Newport Tattoo Removal include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite